- Blogging for Sonic State
- Producing single "Hail" for The WAX
- "Digital Skylines" chip-tune/8-bit EP (preview)
- Deep drum & bass EP for Ambra Recordings
- Wrote and performed on The WAX's debut album, "Waiting Room"
- Wrote, performed and produced Arcadia Sound's debut EP
- Hosted The Deep End at various locations in Halifax
- Provided music for Prince Arthur Junior High's production of "Charlotte's Web"
- Produced "Nordic Walking with Euli" podcast
- Produced two tracks for Toronto-based singer/song-writer Brian West
- Original SFX for Xbox Live indie game "Balls N Walls"
- Code and audio editing for "Papa Pirate: Baby Bandit", an indie game by Kinou Games
- Recorded, mixed, mastered and performed on The WAX's "Lost Societies" EP
- Code and audio for indie game "Frooty Booty" - placed 2nd overall and 1st in sound in the 72 Hour Game Dev Competition
- Created sound effects for "Zappo", an independent game by Wit Entertainment
- Produced one track for "ZapEm", a Tapwave Zodiac game created by Vicious Bytes
- Created sound effects for an indie remake of Dig Dug
- Provided three tracks for the original release of the Macintosh fighting game "The Untouchable"